Starting Weds. November 18th, all regular membership activities will be suspended & the Kroc Center will be closed to the public for at least the following two weeks due to state COVID mandate. Childcare will still be active. For the latest information and updates on Kroc Center operations, please follow us and check our Facebook page.
Day Camps are jam packed with all The Kroc has to offer, including a variety of the following activities led by Kroc staff: swimming, rock climbing, gym games, art, cooking and more! A weekly fee is charged for each session, 2 snacks are provided and campers may bring their own lunch or contact us for other options.
2020 Kroc Camp Updates
In line with COVID-19 Government Guidance for School Aged Summertime Day Camps we are modifying our camp program to best ensure safety by:
- Educating our Campers and Counselors on practicing social distancing and good hygiene.
- Drastically increasing our sanitation procedures.
- Hosting camp groups of 10 and keeping our camps stable by not co-mingling camp groups.
- Designating restrooms specific to each stable group of 10 campers.
- Hosting private camp times for swimming. (Dependent on Marion County approval for Phase 2 – which allows for pools to be open)
- As much as possible each group will have their own equipment and any shared equipment or spaces will be cleaned before and after each stable group.
- Minimizing contact during drop-off and pick up, by having parents stay in their car.
- All while continuing to provide a FUN, engaging and safe experience for our campers!
If you have any questions, please call Ben at 503.798.4791
DOWNLOAD OUR 2020 SUMMER CAMP GUIDE
For a full list of updates, please click below to read the letter from our camp supervisor.
Each day, dozens of classes are offered for all ages, interests and abilities. Find the right class for you today! LEARN MORE ABOUT KROC CLASSES
PURCHASE CLASSES ONLINE
View the Calendar page for easy-to-read schedules of all upcoming events at the Kroc Community Center!
Do you want to become a member and need financial assistance?